Electrical motor stator Prototype samples is crucial for design verfication and provide testing feedback for production drawing, we can support our customer in whole stage of motor stator prototype sample manufacturing with fast action and lowest cost.
Typical process of the motor stator prototype sample:
1. Email us your technical drawing files in a .DXF,.DWG or IGS, STEP format. The drawing includes the Info.: dimension, tolerance, material, Special Process requirement
2. Customer will receive a quotation within 2 business day along with the engineering evaluaiton result.
3. Motor stator prototype purchase order is processed.
4. Customer test the motor stator prototype sample with motor assemblies and the prototype is approved by customer.
5.Once "test" of motor stator sample is approved, production begins to build up the stamping mold to save the cost and improve manufacturing efficiency.
6. All jobs at JIAYE are closely monitored from start to finish.
Experiences shows that Customs stators laminations by laser cutting or EDM Wire Cutting has the best result and performance and we prefer to suggest EDM Wire Cutting due to its tolerances is better and positive; The Tolerances of EDM Wire Cutting for lamination:
<=80mm +/-0.02mm <=150mm+/-0.03mm <=250mm +/-0.04mm <=300mm +/-0.05mm
After the Stators being Cutting or stamped to sheets lamination, a suitable lamination technology has been introduced to laminate the sheets together and ensure it will not loose; there is 3 typical lamination technology is widely being used:
1. Stator Interlock: it has highest production efficiency and lowest cost as it is realized by progressive die stamping mold and high speed punching machine
2. Stator Welding: it can be laser welding or TIG Welding to get good performance
3. Stator Bonding Lamination: due to the lowest iron loss and best performance, it is being used for high efficiency motor application widely; we are specialized on stator bonding lamination based on your drawing requirement
Bonding Interlock Laser Welding TIG Welding
After the stator lamination completed, a Motor Slots Insulation is necessary before winding and normally there is three typical stator slots insulation technology, Engineers can select suitable technology based on motor design and application
1. Epoxy Powder Coating: It is convenient for production and fixture investment cost is low with high production efficiency; The coating thickness can defined based on dielectrical performance requirement; it is not proposed for high voltage application;
2. Plastic Overmold Injection: it has cost advantage when you have very big quantity as it is produced with mold tooling; and it can beare high voltage, while you need to invest expensive injection mold;
3. Insulation Paper: It is common for high voltage slots insulation, but it is unfriendly to the winding process and will increase the winding cost;
Due to different motor will be used in different application and some of them has serious environment and some of them seek perfect performance, so extra processing are sometimes important for stator stacks after lamination process;
Electrophoretic Coating/Deposition for rust proof function
For some of the motor application with worse environment, the stator core lamination is being rusted easily, so electrophoretic deposition coating process is necessary for the stator core laminations. The coating thickness is 0.01mm-0.025mm;
Our experience on stator rust-proof will support your design to get perfect rust prevention performance.
Stator Heat Treatment (Stator Annealing)
Any manufacturing process (laser cutting, stamping, shearing) will have some negative effect on the core loss of material as the grain structure at the cutting edge is being deformed in some way. The heat treatment Annealing process was introduced to eliminate the internal stresses of the lamination during puching and cutting.
Typical annealing process of motor core lamination as below:
1. Motor core Laminations are wire Cut or Punched by stator Stamping machine.
2. Stator Laminations are deburred.
3.Parts go through a standard production cycle stress relief annealing at a specified temperature.
4.Parts are then cooled for a set time frame.
The annealing process can be before lamination(single sheet) or after laminaiton based on different core lamination technologies being applied.
Soft Magnetic Alloy
Soft Magnetic Alloy such as Ni-Fe, Co-Fe Alloy, Hiperco 50, 1J22, 1J50 is being used for special application where is high frequency application. Our Experiennce support you to produce special material stators with best performance; Please contact with us to get datasheet and more details;
SMC Metal is one of new developed material to replace traditional silicon steel iron core and it has advantage as below:
1. the iron loss is very low under high frequency
2. high material usage ratio reach max. 95%
3. Non-orientation and can do 3 Dimensional Design
4. lower temperature rise at high frequencyrunning
5. Higher accuracy on tolerances and good appearance